I know it has been almost a year since I wrote my last blog and I am sorry for that! My goal is to try to find time to write at least once a month. We shall see how that goes!
But here is what I have for today!
Some of you know about friends we had in Wake Forest and their brother and his wife that have been trying to adopt a sweet little girl from Uganda. A lot of things took place including the US denying her visa. But finally today she and her new daddy made it home!
Over the past months I have been following this I have been overwhelmed with how devoted to this little girl they were. They haven't know her for long but were not going to just give up on her. I am reminded that God does this for us! Even though we are sinners and things keep getting in the way He NEVER gives up on us! It is amazing to see the love of God and his people be shown through people I know!
So just a few minutes ago pictures were posted of Tasha seeing Josh and Alethia walking through the gate at RDU and of their "new" family! I found myself in tears....overwhelmed with JOY for this family and precious little girl!
God has blessed our family over the years! We have three beautiful red heads. I am a daughter of Christ first and foremost. I am a pastor's wife, mother, friend, and a Disney freak! In this blog you will read about all of the above....some funny stories, some post to make you think, and some that might have you shed a few tears. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment