Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Catching up from last year....Part 2

So we will start back at July.

July - Stephen went to World Changer for a week and then we had our 4th Wedding Anniversary! My wonderful husband surprised me with a trip to Gatlinburg for a few days! I love him SO much! I am so greatful for a man who loves the Lord and loves me! I don't deserve him.

August - This was just your normal month for our immediate family but on Aug 20 our Pastor was diagnosed with Kidney Cancer. This was very hard to watch his family go through this and for Stephen and I. Paul and Carolyn have been nothing short of an answer to prayer! We love them like family. After having surgery to remove his tumor and kidney they received the news that the tumor was benign! This was our church sign after we heard the news!



September - With Pastor Paul still recovering Stephen had to take on more responsibilities and he did a wonderful job! I was very proud of him. We also went to the Lifeway's Youth Worker Conference, which we love going to every year. It gives us a lot of great new ideas and it also a chance for us to get away for few days.

October - On October 1st our church went to see the new movie Courageous! This is the newest of the movies made by a church in Albany, GA. It is a great movie about fatherhood but as a mother I enjoyed the movie as well. I would HIGHLY recommend everyone seeing it! On the 28th my baby boy turned 3! THREE!!!! How did that happen?! I remember when he was this little!
But now he is this! But he had an awesome birthday party! I ton of friends over and Smurfs! His new favorite!

November and December we pretty normal and crazy! With going back and forth to Alabama and getting WAY to much for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment