March 2011- Stephen was finishing up with our first season of Upward Basketball. It was a HUGE success. We had 180 kids participate! Through Upward we had several family visit and join Spring Creek! We were very grateful for all that God did just through this one program.
April 2011- Not a lot going on in our family this month. We did have a random chick show up on our back porch....Nathan was in LOVE! He followed it around like it was a puppy...SO cute!

April was also the month of the awful, devastating tornadoes in and around Alabama. I was very grateful that all of our family was missed by these tornadoes....They were North, South, East, and West of them but by God's Grace were spared. I did have friends that were in Tuscaloosa that were affected but were alive! I have said this before but tornadoes are so scary. I feel like I can handle anything else but them because you never know when one will spin up!
May 2011- On May 20th Stephen Graduated from Southeaster Seminary with a Masters of Arts in Christian Ministries! I can not believe that it had been over 3 1/2 years since we first moved to Wake Forest. God has truly blessed us over those last few years! But back to Stephen, he had worked SO hard to graduate and I couldn't be more proud!
I also got a "Degree" I got a P.H.T. (Putting Honey Through) Degree! I love it!
At the end of May Stephen left for Nicaragua for 8 days! This was the longest we had been away from one another since we got married! As I said when he left I DO NOT know how they do it, being away from there husbands all the time and for months and a year at a time! I thought I was going to lose my mind for just 8 days!!! But I made it and hundreds were saved! Praise the Lord!
June- Well first up was Vacation Bible School, Big Apple Adventure! We had a lot of fun and 3 accept Christ! Stephen was home for a week and then left for another week for the kids to go to Fuge! Then home for another week and gone again! Yay! This was my favorite picture of date during June!
This is my favorite of Natalie! Lexi and I joked and said they were going to get in trouble with there daddys for showing to much skin!
I will pick up with July hopefully tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment