Wednesday, June 12, 2013

So I guess I should update!

Well once again life takes over and four months have past!  And those four months could not have been crazier and it shows no signs of slowing down!

February alone included Natalie's birthday, then Stephen's birthday, then valentines day, then my birthday!  Wow I'm tired and broke just thinking about it.




 This crazy girl is my payback 100% and I am praying its just my little years and not my teenage years. She is a ball of energy, kinda shy if she doesn't really know you.  She can get ANYTHING out of her daddy!  NO JOKE!  And its funny and annoying to watch.  She knows that she is cute and uses that to get what she wants.  She is a princess and a tom-boy mixed together.

But on the better end she is loving and caring.  She is always worried about Noah when he is upset.  She always has to make sure that Noah is not suppose to be with me and that I didn't just forget him if we go anywhere alone.  She is my snuggly one, the one that wants to be carried around.  I love her so much and can't wait to watch her grow into a strong woman of God. 

Now own to Easter!  This was the first year that I went crazy trying to find stuff for all three of them to wear, that matched.  I couldn't wait to show them off.  But keep in mind when you live in Tennessee don't always count on your kids being able to wear shorts and short sleeves for Easter! LOL because I am pretty sure I froze them.  Oh well they looked cute and made cute pictures! That is all that matters anyway, right?!? :)




Now on to my sweet baby Noah!  He is FIVE months old!  Someone please tell me how in the world this is possible!  I just had the boy!  He can't be that old yet! But he is my sweet laid back, easy going little boy.  He loves EVERYONE.  He is always smily and happy.  He loves his brother and sister, always smiling and talking to them....he can't wait to get big enough to fight with them.  Just tonight he scooted toward a stuffed animal using his head.  LOL I wish I were joking!  He has been pushing up with the front part of him and the back part but hasn't been able to figure out how to put them together...today he decided why worry with that when I can use my head! Oh my son! I love that kid so much!



So that leaves just the big man! Who weighs 48 lbs!  Yes I am starting there because I tired to carry him the other day and couldn't!!! 48 POUNDS! Are you kidding....he is 4!  Gees!  But he is sweet.  He wants to always be involved in whatever you are doing.  He HAS to talk ALL the time...I blame his daddy for that one.  He thinks he knows best....no matter what.  He is super smart, most of the time he is to smart for his own good.  He finished his first year of preschool last month.  He LOVE it!  He loved his teachers and his friends.  He asked me the week after they stopped....mommy why aren't we going to school?  I want to go see my friends and Ms Karen and Ms Brandi!





But I guess the most exciting thing that has happened since I lasted blogged was Nate falling off the top bunk when we went to Gatlinburg last week.  I have never been so scared in my life.  The bunk bed was between 6 and 7 feet.  And he fell straight on his head.  We aren't totally sure how it happened or if it knock him out because he was all the way downstairs.  We ended up taking him to the ER because he was kinda out of it and because of how high the bed was.  But the hospital was like 45 minutes away....well we might have made it in 20! Anyway, he had a CT scan which came back fine! Thank GOD! I am so thankful that he is ok and that he didn't break anything!

Now once again I will try to keep this more updated!  This blog post is all thanks to Lori! Lol I am totally impressed I did it! :)

1 comment: