Thursday, June 13, 2013

You know you are the third child when....

So today while at church I got the title of a new blog idea!

I have three beautiful children! I can't believe I have been blessed so much to have these wonderful blessings! But by the time the third kid comes around you stop worrying about things.  You start focusing on the things that are really important and less on those things that just don't really matter.  She here goes nothing.

You know you are the third child when....



1. Can rock yourself at 5 months old! 

                    Yes people you heard me correctly!  The boy can rock himself in his carseat.  We were working in the kitchen tonight for World Changes and everyone kept laughing and saying...."Look at that he is rocking himself!"  Sure enough! He is kicking his legs back and forth and rocking himself in his seat.  It was SOO funny and SOO cute!  How is that even possible.  Oh well I guess when you are the third child you realize that you aren't going to get the immediate attention....so you figure out how to do it yourself!



2. Your mom's friend Mrs. Lexi tells your mom that she thought she would steel you but thought it would take to long for your mom to figure out you were gone! 

                     Again, yes you heard me correctly!  Lexi stopped by the church this week to get her crock pot that I had borrowed this week.  Bella let her in the kitchen.  Everyone but Noah was in gym eating. Noah had been eating a bottle but feel asleep so I decided that I could still hear him from the gym so I would just leave him and let him sleep! Well when Lexi came in all she saw was a sleeping baby in an empty kitchen....lol But she decided that if she took him who knows how long it would take me to realize this.  I do believe this is terrible!  LOL because believe me I would have known in a second if Nate had been gone. 



3.  Your sister tells your mom..."I give Wo-wah my cookie" and the first thing she does is laugh and says "oh well, I am sure he liked it!"

                     I remember when someone gave Nate a bite of a cookie at church at 7 months old!  I was PISSED!  I couldn't believe that someone would do such a thing.  I was ranting and raving for weeks to Stephen about it.  But by the third kid you just kinda throw your hands up and say oh well it won't kill him....even if he is only 5 months old.  




4.  You get a reputation for being the best baby ever.....by everyone!
   
                     I think just like the first point, this is happens because the poor kid realizes that it isn't going to get done any faster if he screams so why bother! LOL He is only really gets upset because he is really hungry and is done waiting around....like if he is whinny for like 15 minutes and he still doesn't have a bottle!  Has pooped...or overly tired! That is it people! He is so good and easy! 



5.  You love everyone and have no problem being passed around....A LOT!!! 

                     When you have your first baby you are really careful with who you let hold them.  And being in youth ministry you usually have a lot of kids who want to hold a baby.  With both Nate and Natalie I didn't really want the youth to hold them...couldn't tell you why, because I trusted them but I just didn't.  But I realized today that that was not the case with Noah because he was literally being passed down the entire row of teenage girls!  


Now please keep in my I love this little guy!  I can't imagine my life without him but when you have three you start enjoying every moment and not worrying about everything little detail.





No comments:

Post a Comment