Saturday, February 9, 2013

Noah's Hospital Adventure, Part 2

To pick up where I left off....Noah continued to improve Sunday afternoon.  He was able to stay off oxygen after they took it off of him about two Sunday afternoon.  The doctor came in to check on him early Monday morning and after listening to him said that he felt like we would be able to go home.  OH HAPPY DAY! :) I was SOO happy to hear that.  We had to wait around for the other doctors to release him and for all the paperwork.  This took FOREVER! We got the ok that we would be going home about 9:30, but we didn't leave the hospital till about 1:30!  But at that point I was just happy that my baby boy was doing well enough to go home.

He continued to have a stuffy nose and his appetite wasn't totally back till about Thursday.  Then he started sounded WAY better and was back to eating 5 oz! I am so grateful to God for offering his healing hand on Noah.

The last couple of weeks have been awful! I hope I never have to watch any of my babies be lifeflighted or in the hospital! Thank you all who have been praying for us.  I can't thank you enough! Thank you also to my parents for watching the big two kids while Noah was in the hospital.  I hated that I missed Natalie's birthday party but I am SO grateful they were here so I didn't have to be alone when we found out he was getting transferred!  Thank you also to Stephen's parents for turning back around after getting home and coming back up to Nashville!

Now here are some pictures from the whole ordeal......

When we got to gateway. Poor baby! :(

At Gateway waiting on Lifeflight in his hospital gown!


This is what he looked like when we finally got to Children's.

Sunday morning...feeling a little better. 
Monday Morning just hanging out waiting to go home! :) 

Our sleeping arrangements for the two nights we were there! Yes thats right a twin bed for two grown adults! lol 


No comments:

Post a Comment