Saturday, September 22, 2012

My Baby is going to preschool!

I can't believe I am saying this but my baby, my first born is going to be going to preschool! And more than likely he will start THIS week!!!  I know he will enjoy it and I know that he will learn a lot BUT he is my baby! I do look forward to watching him continue to grow but I am going to be an emotional wreck in the process!  You may need tissues for the following....I did! :)

Nathan and Mommy while he was still in NICU


Nate and his new bubbledo thanks to daddy!



Nate loving being a big brother!



Nate and his sister at Easter



Nate and Daddy building a snow man!


Nate thinking he is big stuff with daddy's iPod!


Nate and his best buddy Jude!


Nate's first day in a "real" Sunday School class!



Nate in daddy's auburn slippers! Teaching him right!

No comments:

Post a Comment