Friday, September 7, 2012

Life with two kids!

I have to say that I love my two crazy kids more than words can express.  But when you have days like today you just want to put them in a cage or something. lol (yes, mom I am kidding) It started this morning with Natalie waking up at 5:45 AM!! And of course she woke the house up with her.  Let me remind you that Nate normally will sleep till 8, 9 even 10 some mornings.  So I knew I was going to be in for it.
Moving forward a little bit....noon or so they were in the playroom yelling at each other.  Nate was trying to keep a toy that Natalie wanted...you could understand everything he was saying but not a WORD of what Natalie was saying.  But she was going 90 to nothing with her finger waving at him.
At that point I convinced her that it was nap time! Of course she was exhausted and slept for 2 or 2 1/2 hours BUT Nate...yeah not so much! This was where I knew the problem would start.  About 4 or so Nate started to lose it! He was freaking out over EVERY thing! Needless to say they both got baths at 7 and were in bed by 7:30! Now I just need to pray that I they don't do this tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment