Friday, July 18, 2014

I love my job!!!

I have five days before I leave for Thirty-One Conference in Columbus, Ohio! I can not wait!!!  When I started selling Thirty-One almost 6 months ago I never thought I would care anything about conference or promoting.  And here I am beyond exciting about conference and what all I am going to learn that will help me grow my business.  I also have been able to share the opportunity with two awesome ladies and once they become qualifying consultants I will promote to Senior Consultant!  I can't help but love this "job".  I am able to spend time with the girls, sell a product that I love, and make a little money at the same time!

I know that I haven't done a lot of blog updates but while I am gone I am going to try update my blog and pass along great specials, party ideas, and maybe even a few giveaways!  Make sure you check back with me.  Conference is July 23-25!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment