I don't normal get into the political side of things on social media or my blog. I like to kinda stay clear from it all. But when it comes to abortion I can not stop myself! I feel that it is far to important to just keep my mouth shut on. I may offend people. I may hurt someones feels. I might even loss a Facebook friend or two. But I am totally ok with that. I have something to show you first!
![]() |
| William Nathanael Grubbs 6 weeks 6 days |
![]() |
| Natalie Elizabeth Grubbs 7 weeks 5 days |
![]() |
| Noah Michael Grubbs 7 weeks 1 day |
Now please tell me how it is my choice to choose if I want this child! Tell me why I should have the right to choose! This is another human body!! But that isn't even what Amendment 1 is about anyway! Do you know that Tennessee has one of the most relaxed laws on abortion in the country! That most abortions that happen here are from people who live outside of Tennessee! I don't want that to be what this state is known for. And by voting YES on 1 you are not voting for abortion to be illegal. This can't happen because of Roe v Wade. Here is how the amendment reads....
“Nothing in this Constitution secures or protects a right to abortion or requires the funding of an abortion. The people retain the right through their elected state representatives and state senators to enact, amend, or repeal statutes regarding abortion, including, but not limited to, circumstances of pregnancy resulting from rape or incest or when necessary to save the life of the mother."
Now I want you to understand where I am coming from. I am not only a mom but I was adopted. I can't help but think that if my biological mother had had the options that young teen mothers have today that I might not be here. Have you ever thought about it that way? Have you even thought that if your mom had been able to walk into a clinic (unlicensed or licensed) and decided that all of this was to hard, or wasn't the right time. Would you be here?! So PLEASE PLEASE go vote in November and vote YES one 1! These are our children we are talking about!
![]() |
| These red heads are just "clumps of cells" |




No comments:
Post a Comment