Sunday, May 11, 2014

Living Small Town!

It has been a little over five weeks since we have moved from Clarksville (the 5th largest city in Tennessee, 130,000 population) to Liberty (a little or 300 in population).  And I have to say I am loving it!  I mean who wouldn't love seeing this everyday....



I think I forgot how much I enjoyed a small town.  When we first told people where we were moving there was a little bit of shock, mainly when they would ask the question always asked...."How far is Wal-Mart?".  The closest Wal-mart is 10 miles away.  But honestly people...how long does it take you to go down Trenton onto Wilma-Rudolph and down to Walmart?!  It has taken me 15 and 20 minutes!  So the fact that I can get there in 10 mins or less AND have beautiful views and NO traffic! OH yeah! I will take that.  Also they have caffeine free Dr. Pepper!  Enough said! :)

But in all honesty we really have enjoyed the people and the area and can't wait for the days, months and years ahead!  Its always really cool to be able to step back and see God's hand and God's timing and realize that it is truly ALWAYS perfect.  While I saw a different plan or different timing His will is the one that is perfect.  He is the one looking out for our family!  And for that I am completely grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment