Friday, May 25, 2012

Grubbs's Baby #3


We went to the doctor on Tuesday for the first time.  I thought that I would be about 9 weeks but during the ultrasound we found out that I was only 7 weeks.  But to be honest I was just happy to see a happy healthy heartbeat! There isn't another sounds in the world that is more precious.  I know with that sight and sound that so far everything is perfect!
Little baby at 7 weeks 1 day, almost a cm long
Little baby's heartbeat, 147 bpm






























I have to admit that I am praying for a little boy! Because little miss Natalie is a handful already! But I will happily take either. I have my reasons why I think this one is a boy. With Nate I had a lot of ache problems on my face, which I didn't have with Natalie. So far I have had ache with this one as well.  Also we have a joke that Stephen is always wrong and I am always right! LOL With Nate he really wanted it to be a boy but we was convinced that it was going to be a girl.  With Natalie the other way around. He really wanted a girl but was convinced that it was a boy. I have a 2-0 record for being right! So this time around he really wants a boy but thinks its a girl, and I think its a boy! :) We shall see!










1 comment:

  1. So amazing that a tiny human being only 1cm long has a beating heart already and a soul. God is so good!

    With this pregnancy, Jamie swore it was a girl...I was praying everyday for a boy as was Jamison...and lo and behold a son :-)

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete