I haven't talked a lot about this but Stephen was accepted into the Doctoral Program at Southern Seminary a few months ago. I couldn't be more proud! So after he got accepted we had talked and decided that we would wait a few years to try to have another child. I knew how much time and dedication his Masters took and could only imagine what would be in store for the doctoral program. I had restarted birth control and we were good to go! This was in February. So I got a little worried during the middle of April but just decided that it was just stress from a lot of different things. A few more days went by and I decided to take a pregnancy test.....Negative. So at this point I really thought it was stress....a few more days...still negative. Started to worry as I was unsure what to think. About a week went by and I decided to take just one more test.....

Yep! You guessed it! Positive! I was completely in shock! Wasn't sure what to think, what to say, and what Stephen was going to say! I couldn't believe it! But I guess God has a bigger and better plan for my life than I do.
So little Grubbs baby # 3 will be here some time around December 20th! We are incredibly thankful to God for blessing us with yet another wonderful blessing! We can't wait for this little one to join our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment