Well believe it or not but we will be welcoming a little baby girl to the family sometime in January/February! I think Stephen was a little surprised by the news even though he really wanted a girl. If you don't know a lot about the family this will be the first Grubbs' girl in a VERY long time!!! Stephen is one of four boys....needless to say his mom was so excited! I had been thinking all along that this was going to be a girl. Some of my reasons were medical but most of them were just me. The medical reason were that I haven't had a lick of heartburn and I thought I was going to ignite at any moment when I was pregnant with Nathan. The other was that I have had really clear skin this time and with Nathan I looked like I was 13 all over again. Dr. Segal in Raleigh had told me right before we found out that Nathan was a boy that normally women who have really bad acne have boys due to all the testosterone in their system. As for the ones where it was just me coming up with reasons!....Stephen thought that it was going to be a boy but wanted a girl and I thought it was a girl....with Nate he thought that it was a girl but REALLY wanted a boy and I thought it was a boy. The other reason was with Nathan we could never agree on a name for a girl but already had Nathan's name picked out. With this one we couldn't agree on a boys name but had Natalie Elizabeth picked out! Needless to say we are super excited and can't wait to meet her!
I will post pictures ones I can get them scanned in!
God has blessed our family over the years! We have three beautiful red heads. I am a daughter of Christ first and foremost. I am a pastor's wife, mother, friend, and a Disney freak! In this blog you will read about all of the above....some funny stories, some post to make you think, and some that might have you shed a few tears. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment