So as excited as we have been about being pregnant I have been really nervous about going to the first appointment. Not totally sure why I think a lot of it has to do with the number of friends who have lost babies over the last year. But none the less we had our appointment today in Nashville. We meet Dr.
Yu for the first time and totally loved her. We had the first ultrasound done today and got to meet our little peanut. Compared to Nathan at his first ultrasound this little one looks bigger.

I was quite excited to get to see the little baby. But most of all I was glad to see that everything was going
perfectly! I was so happy to see the tiny heart beat going ninety to nothing. Thank you Lord for blessing us so far with another healthy baby. This is a picture of her looking at the heart beat and taking some measurements.

We are very excited and can't wait to meet this perfect little baby! The due date is February 1st!
No comments:
Post a Comment