Where do I even start! Ok June 1-4 was the week that I worked with Audra decorating for VBS. We had a lot of fun and got a lot done in a short amount of time! Thanks for your hard work Audra! On to June 6-10 "Vacation Bible School" again just to remind everyone thanks to Missie I somehow ended up with VBS....go figure! LOL Anyway it was a CRAZY week but over all everything went well. As far as our family goes Nathan was up till around 10pm every night and mommy just wanted to sleep all day the next day...Nathan...not so much! But we made it! So move on to Saturday Night....well Nathan had a fever as did I and we were supposed to leave for Alabama the next day. So when my fever reached 101 my parents decided to come get both for us for the week. Praise the Lord!!!! Well it's Monday and we both still have fevers and just don't feel well. So we went to the doctor to find out that Nathan has an ear infection and I have a small case of Hand, Foot, and Mouth...which several kids we know have had. Well my question was what the heck how do I as an ADULT have this CHILDhood problem....oh well they forgot to tell us that ladies who are pregnant can get it pretty easily. So Stephen is at camp with the youth for a week. Nathan has an ear infection. And oh yeah I have hand, foot, and mouth along with starting to get sick from being pregnant! Awesome...all I can say is praise the Lord for my parents and also for Stephen's parents for taking care of me and Nathan this week.
But all in all God is in control and everything will work out in the end! I am praying for our youth this week that God would work in there lives and that lives would be changed forever!
God has blessed our family over the years! We have three beautiful red heads. I am a daughter of Christ first and foremost. I am a pastor's wife, mother, friend, and a Disney freak! In this blog you will read about all of the above....some funny stories, some post to make you think, and some that might have you shed a few tears. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment