Now if that is not God providing I don't know what is! So let me remind you. God is always good! He is ALWAYS faithful to those who are faithful to Him.
God has blessed our family over the years! We have three beautiful red heads. I am a daughter of Christ first and foremost. I am a pastor's wife, mother, friend, and a Disney freak! In this blog you will read about all of the above....some funny stories, some post to make you think, and some that might have you shed a few tears. Enjoy!
Tuesday, September 17, 2013
God Providing
There has been a lot of talk about God always providing and living by faith. I was reminded once again of this. Things have been really tight lately with some un expected bills and saving for Disney. So today I was thinking I was going to need to buy another can of formula because my chunky child was eating a ton. So I go get the mail this afternoon to find this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment