I am a sad that I have to find a new doctor. I loved all the doctors at Raleigh OBGYN and loved Rex Hospital. I have been looking around and decided to go with Women's Medical Associates in Nashville. I went back an forth with if I would stay in Clarksville or go to Nashville. I decided to go to Nashville because with Nathan being in the NICU for 26 hours after he was born I wanted to make sure that the hospital would be able to handle anything that might happen. I hope and pray that both the pregnancy, and the birth would go along without any problems but if something did happen and I decided to stay in Clarksville just because it was easier and the baby had to be sent to Nashville I would have kicked myself. So I have an appointment with Erin Yu on Tuesday June 22. I am so excited to hopefully get to see our new baby #2, who I am hoping is a girl. Stephen has said that he didnt think that as a Grubbs we could have girls but I am still holding out hope! Boy or Girl we will love him or her just the same.
But between now and the appointment we have a crazy few weeks. Starting Monday I have to start decorating for VBS, Saturday June 5 is the VBS kick off, the following week June 6-10 is VBS, which thanks to Missie I am the director, the next week June 14-19 Stephen goes with the youth to Centrifuge at Ridgecrest, NC and Amy and Jackson are coming to hang out with me and Nathan. So as you can see I have a few busy next few weeks.
Well! Congratulations to you! At the retreat you stated you were trying and "lookie here"! I am super happy for you guys !
ReplyDeleteTrudy